Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well, there's a stinkin' ton going on in my little section of the world. The play has achieved "crazy" as we are still without a lead.... though hopefully that will be remedied by this coming Tuesday. Have I mentioned that we're less than a month out from opening night? Oh, how I love guerrilla theater...

Next week, the wee lad and I are going with my parents up to Wheeling to see the Italians. I can't wait for my grandparents to meet Jacob. I'm very excited! I can, however, wait to fly with a 3 month old. Yikes. Calgon, take me away! I'm taking the camera and the video camera with us!

**Throw Down with Bobby Flay just came on..... is it strange to anyone else that it's always the same set up??? They always think that they're going to be on an upcoming Food Network Special....***

The stories are whirling in my mind again. Starting to channel my inner Shakespeare once more now that I'm on break from school. We'll see how far I get. The little lad takes a large (wonderful) chunk of my time. And then dreaded housework that never ends... yucky.

I'm telling you, housework should be a four letter word. I hate it. Come by my house... I'll prove it to you. I have a very loose interpretation of clean.... sometimes. Clutter= clean. My mother disagrees.... and that's another thing. I hate that word, "clutter." It's my experience that when someone uses the word "clutter" they are never referring to their own stuff... no. They are talking about everyone else's.

Anyway.

The commercial for Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed just aired. I want to see that.

Well, this is quite the rambling blog post, is it not? Just the way my mind works.

No comments :