Monday, October 08, 2012

Rambling.........

So, I had great plans to commit to Lisa-Jo's Blog month thingy... and, well. You see.... not so much.

Oops.

I'm trying to work through my own story, I suppose. Work out just how much is wise to through out into the wide world of the New Fangled Information Super Hwy....

I have a love/hate relationship with the Blog world. At times, I LONG to be able to just vomit my thoughts and feelings out there and just let it out- for the whole world to see. But. Some of the people whom I (might) went about read this blog. There are thoughts that I could care less if total strangers are privy to..... but some family and friends??? No.

But, even more than that.... I do want to be wise with my written word. (I think past evidence can back me up that I'm not always super great with the being wise with the spoken word.... and oh, how I know the damage THAT can inflict.) And, once the words are sent through the computer. It's there. Forever. Words that will never be deleted or scrubbed away. .....

And. That makes me pause.

And to think about my posts. (sometimes too much)

I mentioned in another post that there have been some thoughts swirling around in my brain. They are coming. And... they are just that. Thoughts of mine. I'm not saying they are right or wrong. Up or down. Black or white. But, long sessions dwelling on the church in America, adoption, American culture at large, American culture in the church.... blessing, trials. A strange little mishmash.

We shall see where they take me.

No comments :