Monday, July 29, 2013

Another Monday, Another Meal Plan

It's that time of the week again! When I try and organize our family meal times! Last week was hit and miss on the plan- most nights were spot on. A couple of other times... not so much. And, that meant, I ended up going to the grocery store more than I should/wanted.

But, I'm determined that we will have a meal plan every week & it will be stuck to! It's one way I can make the most out of all the ingredients in my house & save money.

Back in the saddle, I go!







MONDAY- Chick-fil-A Monday (a new tradition around here)

TUESDAY- Salmon, Salad & green veggies

WEDNESDAY- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake & Salad

THURSDAY- Hard Tacos, Queso/Chips, and Tomato/Cucumber Salad

FRIDAY- Apricot Chicken, Salad & green veggie

SATURDAY- Pizza :-)

SUNDAY- leftovers!!!! :-)





But the best part of meal planning and making?
It's seeing these guys across the table from me every night.


No comments :