Monday, December 02, 2013

When We Watch the SEC

Y'all.

My Longhorns weren't playing this past Saturday night, so I flipped over to the only other game I was really invested in. The Alabama/Auburn game.

Let me give ya a little back story here. One whole side of my maternal lineage is from the great state of Alabama. Some of my family "Roll Tide" and some "War Eagle." I happen to be a fan of Auburn.

Well.

By the end of the game, I was proud of Auburn. Mostly enjoyed the game. And was waiting for the field goal.

When it happened.






Oh. My. Gravy.

Seriously. One of the greatest moments in football.
Ever.


And, if you're wondering what the reaction in my house was like in that moment... it was something close to this....






I don't know Nana, but I feel a kinship with her! I would imagine there were more than a few others shouting "Hurry! Hurry!" to that kid as he ran across the field!

No comments :