Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm Back...

Well, I'm back!

As anyone who's gotten married can atest, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. I never realized how hard melding two lives and two houses can be... yikes! I had a little bit of an idea, but I've been pretty unprepared. The good news; it's getting better & my sweet Darcy and I are getting it together.

By the way- anyone interested in the Orlando trip should skip on over to his blog. My Darcy is doing a wonderful job of giving a little playback.

Considering starting an eBay business with my Mummy... we'll see.

We moved PoD into the home that he and Babs will share after their wedding. They are just about 5 streets away from us & all four of us are thrilled by this! There is a bike trail that starts by PoD's estate & brand new bikes are next on the shopping list.

Played a card game for the first time this past Friday night with the Elfin Princess and the Lord of War... it's called Apples to Apples. Great game! I highly recommend it. Tons of fun for hours!

I'm currently reading 'Lord, Change Me.' by Evelyn Christenson. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wishes to grow more and more, little by little into the person that our GOD wants us to be. I'm looking forward to starting 'What Happens When Women Pray' when I finish with this one.

Oh, really exciting news! We found our Sunday School class!!!!! And, let me tell you, it's like a homecoming! Many of the couples that we knew several years ago (and have since married and moved on) are in that class. I knew all but, like, 4 people. It was wonderful. The only down side, is that we had to switch worship services.... that means we no longer get to see the Princess and LoW in church. That stinks, but I suppose it's all part of moving on. And it just means that we must work harder to keep our friendships stronger. I think PoD and Babs might be joining us when they get back from their honeymoon.

Well, the dryer just kicked off... I better get busy!
Thanks for reading!
Taylor

No comments :