Sunday, May 25, 2008

Little Boy



That really is a baby... and not an alien... At least that's what the doctor tells me. :-)

I found out this past Friday why I have been sooooooo inhumanly exhausted. I'm severely anemic. Great fun. So, I get to take 325mg of iron twice a day. And..... (this one is tons of laughs) although I passed the 1 hour glucose test that screens for gestational diabetes, my doc says that I am putting out glucose in levels that are freakin' him out. So, I get the great fun and dubious pleasure of going back for the 3 hour glucose test this coming Tuesday. Oh, the joy....

But, hopefully, that will tell us what in the world is going on with my whacked out body. I told my husband that I don't know why this surprised me. Nothing ever comes easy or without "issues" with me. The bum agreed.

No comments :