Sunday, August 10, 2008

Book List

So, I've added a new feature to my little blog- a recommended reading list. I love, love, love to read & I love to tell other people about the books that I've read. So, I thought I'd add a little (or, not so little) list of some books that I think others should read. Right now, I'm sticking with non-fiction, though I adore good fiction.

If you read or have read any of the books on my list, please let me know what you thought of them! I LOVE talking books with people! It's truly one of my favorite things to do.

2 comments :

teacherpanda said...

I loved all three of the "Bad Girls of the Bible". I got to hear Liz Curtis Higgs speak at a conference and she was good.

Jill said...

"A woman after God's own heart" ....did a Bible Study on that book once. So good!!