Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pictures with Captions, Oh Boy!


Dude...


Let's sing, Birdie!
I got a dollar! I got a dollar! I got a dollar! Hey! Hey!Hey! Hey!





What can I say? If the onsie fits... wear it...



3 Words... Big Eyed Baby...
Okay.... 4 words
REALLY Big Eyed Baby!


He's getting to be a big boy, folks!
At his 2 month check up, he weighed in at 10.9 lbs and measured 23 & 1/2 (I think I remember that right) inches long. My wee little boy is growing like a west Texas weed and is outgrowing his newborn clothes! Makes me want to cry! I cannot believe he's been here two months and change! Wow!

He's laughing and grinning at me and his Daddy like crazy now.... & his Daddy and I will do just about anything to get him to laugh! :-) He loves being around people and will scream like a banshee if you DARE to put him in his crib for a daytime nap.... BUT.... if you go get him, he will give you THE MOST SELF SATISFIED SMIRK IN THE WORLD! But at night, he knows it's "night-night" time and has no problem going off to dreamland in his crib where he sleeps all night long... and has for a very long time. He values his sleep- just like his Mama and Daddy!

Yes, Folks, I think we've just about decided that J's a keeper!











1 comment :

Anonymous said...

My precious little angel.....