Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Running from Zombies

So.

Yeah, bad Bloggergirl. I know. I know. It's been a crazy month. I promise to get back on the blogging band waggon. Really!

Did I mention that I am signed up to run in a 1/2 marathon in March? No? Well, yeah. I am. Why? cause I am totally insane. There's officially no doubt. Listen, yall- I am NOT a runner. My thought & theory behind running has always gone something like this, "I'll start running when the zombies start chasing after me."

Well.

I'm running for them.
There are real-life zombies who chase after people every day.
If you want to help- strap on your running shoes! Just kidding! (sort of.) Feel free to donate on-line. I'll be throwing up a button on my blog soon & shamelessly begging people for sponsorship in the next few weeks.

Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday! I'll see yall tomorrow! Same bat-time! Same, sometimes, batty-channel!

No comments :