Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Very First

My very first blog... How exciting is that?

I must say this is a new experience for me! Like the title of the site says, this is a place just for the exposing of my opinions... and I have a lot of them. My posts will be varied... depending on what I have read, heard or seen that day. They will cover religion, politics, history, the arts... basically everything I love.

Hopefully, as I learn more about the wonderful world of blogging, this site will get cooler!
Until then!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I am happy to see you have decided to "blog"......if you decide to bloviate - just don't orate verbosely and windily.

Anonymous said...

IT'S A TRICK!!!! SHE IS TRING TO TAKE OVER YOUR MIND!!! RETREAT!!!

Wendy said...

Rock on chica! Get down with your bad self. ;-) I had a blog once, but I never used it. Hopefully yours will be more interesting than mine. Enjoy the wonderful world of blogging.

Miss Knotty said...

Welcome to the Madness!!!

Anonymous said...

Come, my Apocalypse Queen. Together we can rule this vast, new, undiscovered country. MMWWWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!