Tuesday, May 01, 2007

So, my shadow, Bailey just came running into the computer room to tell me that her chicken nuggets were in her tummy. That may not sound like a big deal, but my neice and nephew are VERY picky eaters & meal time can become nightmare time for the grown-ups around them. (And, for the record, Braden and Bailey are both under 5.)

I'm watching them a couple of days a week for their mom and dad right now. So, my days consist of running around with them, feeding them, 'potty' breaks (and, btw, I hate the word "potty"), unpacking the boxes that NEVER seem to go away, and other household chores.

Right now, they are watching Blues Clues... so I get a break to eat my lunch and get on the computer. Whoo-hooo...

And this morning, we had the fun of a very dirty pull-up on Miss Bailey... She hasn't quite got the whole bathroom thing down yet. Oh, she will come up to you and say, "I gotta go potty." The problem is that she tells you... AFTER she's gone 'potty.' Yeah... that's right after. So, she came running up to me and told me she needed to go to the bathroom... and I knew. So, I checked & yep, sure enough. So, we had to call in the hazmat team, but after that- all is well.

Though we had an amusing moment, Braden came running in to see what we were doing. He took one look and smell & said, "Eww. I don't want to see that." To which his Auntie Taylor replied, "Then go back and watch the rest of Cinderella." He promptly turned and ran the other way.

Ahh, kids.

And it looks like we have another "poo-poo" problem. So, I'm off.

No comments :