Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hello everyone out there in bloggie land.

It looks like surgery is in the Flowerchild's near future... again. I found out on Sat. that I have another ovarian cyst... oy... A 5cm complex septiated cyst. Since there is no way on this green earth that I am going to miss my long awaited Vegas trip, I'm going to wait until I get back and then go back to the doctor, most likely for another ultra-sound and we'll see what's going on with it... if it's grown, shunk, whatever.... Then, we'll make the decision.... But, my gut feeling is that I'll be checking in to the hospital at either the end of August or the beginning of September. ::sigh:: Oh, well, I've been down this road before and I'm making a list (I do love my lists) of all the things I need to remember for this surgery.... and I'm looking on the bright side. Bright side? Yes, there's a bright side. I get to play with the morphine clicky thingy! :-)

3 comments :

teacherpanda said...

Looking forward to pushing the button for morphine, made me chuckle. Sorry to hear about the possiblity of having surgery within the next month. It is never any fun.

Anonymous said...

I'LL BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.........ALL WILL BE WELL MY SWEET.
AS FAR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO SELF RIGHTEOUS AND SANCTIMONIOUS, THEY SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REMOVE THE "BEAM" FROM THEIR OWN EYE. JUST CONSIDER THE SOURCE(S) ANYWAY!

Anonymous said...

mmmm morphine :)