Monday, June 22, 2009

The Nameless Post of Stuff

Well, bless my buttons, it's the end of June! Good grief... It's been a wild couple of months & lot's of events have blazed their way into my path.

Cotton Patch Gospel went dark a week or so ago. It was a great show and I am very proud to have stage managed it. But, I'm tired! My brain is just now starting to reboot! I am theatre free until August/September- WOMP has a radio show piece coming around the bend & I am very excited.

I am, however, teaching a WOMP camp in early/mid-July... cause I'm nuts. The week culminates with my kiddo's performing their show on Friday, Sat (without their devoted director, me) and a Sunday afternoon. I'm missing the Sat night show, because my mom bought tickets to see A Chorus Line & there is no way I'm missing that. Thank you, DSM, for making a childhood dream come true. And, while I'm thanking DSM, I should give them a shout-out for bringing the stage version of my favorite movie to Dallas. Yes, that's right, I saw The Wizard of Oz this past Sat afternoon! Greatness, I tell you. Greatness.

Not to totally jump tracks on you, but I think I've finally managed to figure out Mr. Jacob and the napping "issues" that have been plaguing us (me) since his birth. You may, faithful reader, remember me mentioning (a million) a few times that my son seems to have an aversion (burning hatred) of napping. Well, for the last week or so, I've been trying a new strategy in my mini-war. I tire him out until lunch(ish) time and then I feed him and bottle & he goes right to sleep for his MUCH needed nap.

Is that success I'm smelling?

I do believe it is! (For now.)

And, speaking of victories, I finally figured out how to change my blog to a 3 column blog! Whoo-hoo! It's been beyond my tiny computer abilities for a while, but I finally found an on-line tutorial that worked... meaning, one that I could understand the instructions! :-)

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend!
I leave you with a picture!


No comments :