Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Bottom

Some days I'm just scraping the bottom of the barrel to find blogging material.

I admit it. Like today. All I really want to do is whine about my allergies. And the nasty, dirty car that I really need to clean out before it stages a revolt and drives away on its own. (not that I would blame it, AT ALL.)

..... and speaking of whining- can I just tell you about my cell phone?

Ugh. Ok, here's the deal. I have had this phone for about a year or so. In other words, IT'S NOT THAT OLD. But every 5-7 text messages or so, I have to take the back off. Take the battery out. Put the battery back in. Replace the back. Then turn the phone back on. And then I can go back to the text messaging area of the phone and go the outbox where my message has been lovingly (not!) saved and send my (freaking!) message.

Why must I do this? I'm going with, because my phone has a demon.

....I miss my Razor. My pretty, pretty Pink Razor. I mourn it. I do.

Oh, and also- sometimes, my phone will blast people with 3 or 4 texts from me at very odd times of the day.... like 3 or 4 in the blessed morning. Good times.

So, if I know you in the real world & you get multiple, oddly timed text messages from me.... no, I'm not loosing my mind (yet)... my phone has it out for me.

And yes,I probably was trying to ask you or tell you something at one time... feel free to inquire what it was! :-)

No comments :