Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Little of This and That

So, it is possible that I had 3 posts ready to go for this week.

It's also possible that I either forgot to save them or my blogger platform decided it hated me for some reason. For the record, I'm going with choice number two.

So, yes, the blog has been a bit quiet this week. I did totally forget to post the Meal Plan for Monday. Doh.

I'm blaming everything on our family trip to the zoo this past Saturday. E was off work (yippee!!) and we met his sister and her family at the Dallas Zoo. It was a perfect day to be there... and apparently every other family in DFW thought the same thing, because that place was packed! We only made it to about half the zoo, but we had a blast!

And, we walked. So. Much. I'm proud to say that I made it almost the whole trip without having to sit and take a load off. In hindsight, though, it might have been smarter to sit and rest more! My hips haven't been the same since!

I've talked about this before, but we're counting down more and more until our Must Buy a House and Move into it deadline. Followed by our, Must Get the House in Order and Be Settled In Because a Tiny Human will be Joining us 2 Months Later deadline. My list making tendencies have officially kicked into high gear. Oy. I'm not even kidding, sometimes I drift off into a day dream about making a list of all the stuff we have to get done in the next few months.

I am getting a head start on packing. Since there's no way in the world a very good reason that I won't be able to fit into a ton of my regular clothes (please read this as 95% of my closet) until summer, I'm starting to pack up my closet. Yes, I know, I don't have to start doing that yet. But, you guys, I'm the world's worst procrastinator. And, since I know as the months progress, I'm going to be less and less able to do physically do a lot of work- it's good idea to get a start now!

Oh, does anyone have a good cure for night time restless legs? That's safe for pregnant mamas? My legs are kicking and jerking every single night when I'm trying to go to sleep. Ugh. I need some help! Anyone? Anyone?


No comments :