Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I Love Wednesday






So, what do yall think of my graphic? I'm playing around with Pic Monkey. I love trying new programs and learning new things! I don't know if this will stay the official pic for 'What I Love Wednesday', but I do know I'm having fun playing around with it!

It's been a while since I made a list of what I'm loving & I thought I'd better fix that! Here's my Top Ten list for this week!

1) Getting all the boxes unpacked in the playroom! Whoo-hoo! Love. Love. Love. Everything is organized and put away & easy to find and get to. I *may* have walked into the playroom last night after everyone had gone to bed and just sat and stared and the wonderfulness of it.

2) Oil of Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser- oh, my word. This stuff is great. I have sensitive skin anyway, but pregnancy has just made it worse. But this stuff really gets my face clean without stripping the life out of it!

3) Neutrogena Light Night Cream- This is my all time favorite face cream. It's light (duh) and fresh smelling and keeps my skin nice and hydrated. I've been known to use it during the day when I've known I wasn't going to leave the house. I've used it for years and still love it.

4) Garnier BB Cream- Y'all, listen. This could be my all-time favorite beauty product. Ever. It's like magic. I wear it every single day. Most of the time, it's all I need... plus some mascara and lipstick. It just smooths everything out and my skin looks flawless in about 5 seconds. And, right now.... you just can't beat that!

5) 40 more days until the Tiny Human makes his debut!

6) Air conditioning- I'm hot natured already. Add the incubation of a small person in spring/summer and you have a recipe for an extremely hot mama. My poor husband and son are frozen out of the house more often than not, but I just can't help it!

7) Cable with Disney Junior the channel, Sprout tv & Channel 13- Can I get an Amen? I love being able to have 5 year old appropriate television at my fingertips whenever I want it! The 5 year old is pretty thankful too.

8) Sleep.

9) Did I mention that we're 40 days away from baby? Cause, I'm seriously loving that!

10) Sonic Ice- I've turned into the biggest ice eater during this pregnancy!


And there you have it!
What are you loving this Wednesday?

No comments :