Friday, June 09, 2006

This and That...

Hello to all out in the great big 'verse!

I have a ton of pictures from the recent Galveston Trip to post! And I'll post them very soon. For those who are wondering, we had a wonderful time... though I did get car sick in the mule on the way... ::sigh:: fortunately, I remembered to buy the happy Dramamine before we left. NOTE: Just because something says on the label that it won't cause you to get as drowsy doesn't really mean that you won't get sleepy in the vehicle & sleep almost the entire drive!

I'm hoping to get the book review site up and running before the weekend ends... we shall see. The categories thus far:
Christian fiction
Women's studies
General Christian writings
Christian biographies
Christian classics

Not all these categories will have immediate listings, but I'll work up to it! :-) We shall see how much I can get done before my summer school session starts back in July. Oh, for those who didn't know- I decided that my mother and Mr. Darcy are right... I was born to be involved in the live theater. I am going to get my B.A. in theater from Texas Women's University- there is a catch, though. I can't start there until Jan 2007. ::BIG sigh:: Oh, well. I'm excited!

Anyway- that's all for now. Hope everyone had a wonderful week! It's Friday! Party!!!!!!!
Until next time!

1 comment :

Miss Knotty said...

That's awesome, girlie!!! I'm glad you're doing all right, sorry about the carsickness - that's the worst - excited about your theatre prospects, and hopeful for you (and looking forward to your book reviews - are you going to submitted reviews, or will it be all you?

Just wondered
The Whimsy