Saturday, April 12, 2008

Well, I'm coming to you here from my grandparents' kitchen in beautiful Wheeling, West Virginia. My parents and I made the trek up here for Grandpa's 88th birthday tomorrow. We're having a big ol' shindig, complete with a spaghetti dinner... we wouldn't be good Italians if we celebrate (anything) without pasta.

And, when I get back home I should have a rebuilt fence (stupid April storms blowing down our fence) and a planted honeysuckle bush in the backyard! Yea!!!! Thank you, Husband for buying my new plant!!!!!!

FYI- It is so not fun to get on a plane when you're 6 months preggers and still getting morning sickness at all hours of the day and night. Just saying.... makes for a rather "interesting" flying experience, complete with plastic bags stolen from loved ones.... 'just in case!'

No comments :