Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jacob's first day at church

Well, we took the wee lad to church for the first time on 9/7... actually, we skipped "big church" and headed to Sunday school instead. Very cool. Auntie Beth laid her claim on him pretty much immediately upon us entering the room & growled at anyone who came too close ! :-)

In other news, my doc is sending me to a neurologist to see about these stupid migraines. Neither the Excedrin nor the BC Powder are doing it any longer. Dr. S gave me a script for some killer pain relievers. They rock! and totally kick the migraines in the hiney. And the pills are pretty and blue! :-) Anywhoo- any prayer would be appreciated!



1 comment :

Wendy said...

That first picture cracks me up! He is getting sooooo big. Wow. I can't figure out which one of you he looks like yet?