Monday, September 22, 2008

My Girls & My Boy


My sweet Maggie... she's getting her drivers' license this week.... Heaven help up all!


My mini-me, Amanda.... if you knew me at 12... that's Amanda.... But, I'm telling you she was just 8 yesterday!


Sweet Katie- She's just turned 15 and I can't really believe how grown-up she is.

If you can't tell, I'm VERY proud of my girls. They are becoming lovely young ladies... I could cry when I think back over the last few years- they have confronted some rather serious issues and have braved their battles and slew their dragons. All three of them are such special girls!

They were so sweet yesterday, "It's my turn to hold Jacob! You've had him for 10 minutes!" was the phrase of the day! I've got some babysitters here!

1 comment :

Jill said...

I love Jacob's facial expressions at them. Too cute!!!