Wednesday, November 04, 2009

To Be Shred or To Be Dead

So, I'm on Day 3 of the Shred..... or, as I like to think of it, the day that I thought about not doing the Shred for a full 2 hours before I finally broke down and put myself through the pure torture that is twenty minutes with Jillian Michaels.

I can't get through the whole work out without stopping a couple of times.... but I did better today than I did Monday. So that's something. Though I have to say that it's a good thing that this is just a dvd and not really Jillian Michael's, cause I would beat the ever lovin' crap out of her if she said "I have 400 pound people who can do jumping jacks, you can too." to my face while I can huffing and puffing and contemplating the joys of meeting Jesus. Ahh, motivation.

... and I'm still sore- if anyone is interested. (and, if you're thinking I'm pathetic... you'd be right)

On to other matters. I still haven't gotten J's Halloween pics to my computer. Drat! I will post them tomorrow. I may even break them up into a 2 day event! :-)

No comments :