Thursday, October 21, 2010

For Your Information

I Would Like...

1. it to be 10-15 degrees cooler. It's fall, for the love of all things good & right and true. I know, I know- I live in Texas, what do I expect? But a girl can dream, can't she?

2. for the Rangers to win their game on Friday & go to the World's Series. Please, oh, Please, oh, Please.

3. to have this last 10-15 pounds magically disappear from my butt.

4. to find the perfect berry lipstick

5. for pizza to have no calories.

6. to have the power to vanquish crappy drivers.

7. for a million dollars to magically appear in my bank account.

8. for laundry to put itself away, ugh.

9. to be in charge of television programing. Oh, the power. But, I promise I would use this power for good & not evil- well, I suppose that would greatly depend on your pov, cause I can promise you their would be a whole lot less 'reality' tv on the air & shows would be on at times & on days that, you know, actually made sense.

10. regular Dr. Pepper with imperial pure cane sugar to have no calories

and that's my wish list. Please make a note.

No comments :