This will be the post where I count down (with pictures!) some of the biggest blessings of 2012.
(my deep apology for all the pictures.... yes, I know it adds to the loading time. But, I love pictures- my favorite way to tell a story.)
1)Another amazing year of being a mommy. But not just any ol' mommy.
This little boy's mommy.
My baby turned 4 in 2012.
I love this kid with all my heart and then more.
2) Another year with Grandmother Winnie.
The older I get, the more I appreciate how crazy lucky/fortunate/blessed I am to have had 3 of my 4 grandparents when I turned 30....
I just have 2 grandparents now.... and that makes the time with them all the more sweet.
Grandmother Winnie with 7 of her 8 great-grandchildren.
I love this picture.
3) The 20 years I had with my fur-baby...
Chester was my first 'baby' and my best bud.
4) The Rangers game with 2 of the 3 most important guys in my life.
and my Daddy.
5) Living the dream of taking Jacob to Disney World with my parents.
(Mother, I had to use a picture with you in it. How else will people know that you're real?)
The greatest day of his 4 & 1/2 years, thus far.
Making memories... and taking pictures.
6) Another magical Christmas season for my son.
7)Saying 'yes' to marrying E.
2012 was a wonderful year.
I'm looking forward to an amazing 2013!