Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Meal Plan Monday






I know.
It's Tuesday.

I'm still in a bit of a catch up mode around here. That includes meal planning and shopping. During the move, I fell totally off the bandwagon and didn't plan a single meal for weeks. And, let me tell you, there was a whole lot of last minute scrambling and drive thru dinners in our lives. Our tummies may have gotten filled that way, but our bank account got drained.

Now that we've been in the house for our second week, I thought it was high time to get back to business with our food and our budget.

Here's our meal plan for the week!

Monday: left over night (did I mention the drive thru & take out routine?)
Tuesday: I'm running solo for the night. it's a pantry dinner for me. Soup & sammy!
Wednesday: Chicken & Fresh Veggie Stir Fry
Thursday: Pantry cooking
Friday: Ranch Baked Pork Chops, Baked Corn on the Cob and Creamy Cheesy Pasta
Saturday: Lasagna Roll-ups and Salad
Sunday: Baked Chicken, veggies & potatoes


What are you eating this week?

No comments :