Thursday, April 20, 2006

General Musing....

So, I followed my curiosity and the links on the Elvin Princess' blog & took the personality and spiritual gift tests.

I have been floundering as of late in regards to my purpose on this big round ball we call earth. Well, that's not entirely true- I have a couple of avenues of purpose mapped out, but they are ... well, let's just say that I'm not quite at the right place for those roles.

I am talking about my contribution to my little eco-sphere. What can I do for humanity.

I'm not entirely sure why, but as of late, my thoughts have been on my future and my legacy. That is to say, what people will remember about the dash that goes in between the two big dates on my life. I've been thinking quite a lot about what I want my little dash to say.

What do I most want people to remember when I'm gone?

As dark as that sounds, in actuality, the preparation for that starts now.

Anyway, not sure where I was going with that... Here's the results of my tests!

Personality:
I am Sanguine/Choleric. Go here to read the results or take it yourself!

Spiritual Gifts:
My highest score was 18- Teaching
The next 3 tied at 17- Faith, Mercy, and Hospitality

1 comment :

Wendy said...

You know, I find that rather interesting that your personality type 1 & 2 is the exact opposite of mine. Maybe that's why we're such good friends? I'm always fascinated by the friendships that God chooses to put together.
Luv ya, chica!