Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updating...

Well, I have good news & then some not so good news.

FIRST- the ovarian cyst that was found 2 weeks ago has resolved itself! It's gone. Whoo-hoo!!! Praise God, I am so happy about this. HOWEVER, the bad news is that I am still having some pretty intense pain in my left side. Nothing out of place was found last night at the ultra-sound, so my doc has decided that the best path to take now is a diagnostic lapriscopy (sp) surgery. Doing this, he'll be able to see what's going on inside. And let me tell you, I'll be happy to see this come to some kind of resolution. I'm getting pretty darn tired of living on Vicodin. Being a nanny and having a permanent foggy feeling is not the best thing in the world.

On to other news, I am going to (FINALLY) finish moving in this weekend. Ya, I know, what's it been... 5 months?! With the help of wonderful friends and family, we're going to move my bedroom set from my mom and dad's to our house and it will go in our bedroom & then we're going to set up the guest bedroom so it's no longer going to be a way station in the middle of our house! :-) Yea! I don't know who's more excited... me or the hubby.

Writing projects are trucking along.

School has started back up for me & I am super excited. I was bouncing in my computer chair on Sunday when I ordered my school books. Yeah, I know... dork.

That's all for now. Thanks for checking in!

1 comment :

teacherpanda said...

I like the new background of your blog. I think it is cool. The daisy path of the countdown to your first anniversary, also, cool. Have a good week.