Thursday, February 18, 2010

All This & Really Not Much

You know what's sad?

I had to put to rest my dear, loyal AOL email address. I've had this email address for 10 years. That's commitment, people. The evil enemy spam finally did it in. Eesh. I hate spam. Grrr.

So, I've stepped into the brave new world of other email providers and went with another service. I like it so far.

But, with changing the email comes the oh so fun joy of having to get that new address out to all my nearest and dearest. That's a royal pain in the back end. I sent out a mass email, posted on facebook & I'm still not sure I've covered all the bases. And there are all couple of those email subscription thingys that I keep forgetting to change over.

In other news, little Jacob is on the mend. Thank goodness. And I got another B on another paper. Whoo-hoo! And I'm about half-way finished with another paper. I might be taking a break to blog at this very moment in time!

No comments :