Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I've Loved Wednesday

So, I've decided to start a new trend around these parts.....

::drumroll please::

What I've Loved Wednesday

..... in which I list out 5 things every (you guessed it!) Wednesday that I've loved. It might be something I've seen around the internet. It might be something I've read or something I'm reading. It might be a story that from my life. Or a picture. There are no rules..... except for the whole, 5 part.

So, without further waiting.........

1) This video.
Call Me Maybe- Steelers Training Camp 2012
I love the Steelers. And, I don't care if I'm 31.... I'm not quite done with Call Me Maybe this summer....

2) Jacob finished his first round of swimming lessons this past Tuesday. He went from not being able to swim AT ALL... to being able to swim like a little fish. I'm really loving that.


And... He got a ribbon. We both really loved that!

3) I managed to get my eyebrows waxed & a manicure this past week. Hey, it's the little things! (my nails are all the same shape & a lovely color of pink= happy me)

4) I think.... think.... maybe... just maybe. I've decided on a new preschool for Jacob. Don't quote me on that. But maybe.

5) Arnold Palmers..... the drink. Not the golfer. Not to say that the gentleman isn't a lovely man, I've never met him! I just really, really love the tasty, tasty, magical combination of ice tea & lemonade! It has been my summertime go-to drink. (and I really love that I can go thru pretty much any fast food joint and they will make it for me!)
Happy Wednesday Y'all!

No comments :