Monday, September 29, 2014






Greeting! Yup, it's that time of the week again! Time to whip out those meal plans and figure out what to feed to the starving masses that live in our homes! I asked my husband what he wanted to eat most this week, so it's a bit more "beef" heavy than normal, but that's fine by me! (I'll make it up next week with lots of fish and veggies!)

Monday: Saucy Beef Stir-Fry. I haven't tried this one before, but I'm going with This Recipe. Although, I can already tell you that I'll be changing things up a little.

Tuesday: Stuffed Baked Potatoes. (always a winner)

Wednesday: A Frontier Soup. I'm super excited to try and review one of these soups! Jacob is looking forward to helping me cook this dinner!

Thursday: Beef Stroganoff (possibly, my husband's favorite meal)

Friday: Baked tilapia, rice & broccoli

Saturday: Left-overs!



That's what we'll be dining on this week! How about you?

No comments :