Thursday, March 04, 2010

I'm back

Did ya miss me?

I had big posting plans, but alas a plague once again descended upon my household. (cue the magic movie music) This time, once again, it struck down poor little Jacob. Eesh. February was a devil on the poor little boy. He was sick off and on for 3 and a half weeks.

Picture it: this past Thursday, all it calm. All it bright. It's 3am. Everyone is sleeping peacefully in my house. Then, out of no where! A shriek is heard in the night! I vault over the baby gate that keeps the dog out of my room and rush into Jacob's room. (how very dramatic, huh? cause you know it was much less coordinated than that.) The lad is running a rather high temperature. Meep. A little later- his digestive system kicks it into reverse.

(Here's a fun little piece of trivia for you- it seems my son is one of those little kiddos that pukes when his fever spikes. Yea!)

The boy was taken to the doctor & oh, joy- his viral ear infection morphed into a bacterial one! YEA! On the anti-biotics he went. And, my, my, my the young lad started to feel better so darn quickly. A week out, I am happy to report that the boy is sooooo much better!

So, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow- hopefully I'll remember the several things I was thinking about posting (!) and hopefully I'll have aced that stupid science pretest. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :