Monday, January 18, 2010

A Little of This. A Bit of That

Not a lot going on to report, this fine Monday. I didn't watch the Golden Globes last night. ::sigh:: In all honesty, I really had no idea what was up for the winning and who had been slighted (probably again) this year. I used to keep up with all that jazz, not s0 much anymore.

On the school front news, I'm plodding through papers. I may lose my mind before this is all over. I happened to have submitted a paper a few moments ago.... (that & the fact that J is sleeping right now allow me to hop on the bloggy and update all 5 of you). If I've said it once, I've said it many, many times- I sooo should have gotten this mess done in my early 20's when I had way less responsibility wise. I'm rather sure that will be my mantra for the rest of my life. Did I mention that as soon as I get my undergrad done &, you know, GET A JOB, I'm going to belly-flop into my Masters? No? Well, I am. Wheeeee!

On a totally different note- are there any good television shows? I ask cause with BSG gone, the Sanctuary season finale (which I didn't really love) this past Friday & new Army Wives not till April, I'm at a loss in the tv world. Though, I suppose that's not a bad thing. But, what are you watching? Anything to recommend to a woman who watches wayyyyyy to much of Bob and Larry sometimes?

Whoops, I hear my little human alarm clock sounding from the other room! Till tomorrow (hopefully), please enjoy the following picture montage. I call it.....

Entertaining and Corralling a Toddler in an Airport When He's Bored & the Plane is (Very) Late






Happily, I can report to you that everyone got on the plane, fairly happy and content & had a great ride home..... In other words, J had a bottle upon seating and fell asleep until about 20 or 30 minutes to landing. Ahhh, Serenity.

2 comments :

teacherpanda said...

I like Bob and Larry. I still buy their cds and listen to them. I like to watch on ABC Family, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". It is on Monday nights, at 8 pm ET. It is currently in the second half of the second season.

Unknown said...

Caprica should start up in a week or so. I saw the DVD preview (it was alright). Otherwise, Stargate Voyager (I mean, Universe) should be back soon. And, Burn Notice on USA is always fun (like MacGyver, with more spy stuff).