So, without further ado, here's my super awesome Fall Bucket List!
1) go to the State Fair of Texas
2) make a pumpkin pie (since the husband doesn't like pumpkin, that means I get it all to myself!)
3) have at least 1 pumpkin spice coffee from Starbucks
4) go to the pumpkin patch
5) go apple picking
6) go see the fall decorations at the Dallas Arboretum
7) paint some pumpkins
8) go on a hayride
9) go to a fall festival
10) build a fire in the fireplace
11) go camping & eat s'mores
12) make an art collage with leaves
13) have a chili & cornbread night
14) make homemade chicken soup
16) make pumpkin bread
17) make rice crispy treat turkeys
18) take fall pictures of the family
19) play in a pile of leaves
20) make caramel apples
21) watch "The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"
22) watch "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving"
24) go on a family bike ride (when the weather cools off some more)
25) break out my long sleeve shirts & my UGG boots
What about you? Have you made a bucket list for Fall? What are you looking forward to the most?